print out graph nicely?

Daniel

I had a big graph i my page ( bigger than A4 paper in normal size) , how can
i print it out so as to later assemble these pages back to the graph?

I appreciate your help!

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Web browsers don't really support such functionality natively, therefore
you'll need to create a thick client of one kind or another for the best
possible results.

Daniel

Thanks for the reply, Steve
Would you mind telling me some source or direction i can put on, so as
to continue on my project.

I appreciate.

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Daniel,

Steve's suggestion is that we create a rich client component and host it
in browser so as to implement printing functoin in that component. And in
.net we can create a winform control and use the printing apis in dotnet
framwork and embeded the winform control in IE browser hosted page. Here
are some tech articles on host winform control in IE browser:

#Host Secure, Lightweight Client-Side Controls in Microsoft Internet
Explorer
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/01/UserCtrl/default.aspx

#Embedded Windows User Controls into Internet Explorer
http://www.devhood.com/tutorials/tutorial_details.aspx?tutorial_id=187&print
er=t

#Code Access Security and Distribution Features in .NET enhance Client-Side
Apps
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/06/rich/default.aspx

Thanks.

Regards,