print pdfs from java java program

Miguel De Anda

I seen a handful of libraries that can produce pdfs. I'm looking for a way
to print them and possibly print preview them from a java application. Does
anybody know of a tool that can do that? I'm using iText (if it makes any
difference).

Hmm... just as I was writing this, I saw a mention of another library,
jpedal (jpedal.org) and it says it can "view" them. I'm going to try it out
tonight but I doubt it will do printing.