Print problems form web application

Dst

I'm having problems printing form a windows2003 server or a windows
2008 server, to a network printer shared on a vista client.

I'm using OpenPrinter API described here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322091
Printing to a Zebra label printer.

It was working fine before when the client was a windows 2000 client.
After we reinstalled the client with vista it started to fail.
If i print from a windows application on both servers, it works as it
should,same code no problems.
But when i print from the web application which as windows
authentication / impersonation enabled. It fails with access denied.
Everyone has print rights on the shared printer.

I can't figure out what the difference is between web and a win
application when it comes to printing. Same code, same user.
And why did it work on the 2000 client ?

I tried running the application pool under local system, no success.
The autentication method is NTLM, i forced this on the 2003 server,
and it is negotiate on the 2008 server.
Not sure how the OpenPrinter authenticates...

I'm really out of ideas.

Anyone ?

A small update, if i log onto the server, accessing the web
application using localhost.
Then printing works from the web application.
If i access the web application on the server using the server name,
then it does not work....
And of course all external users, printing does not work.
Strange........