    Sunny Guest

    Hi Is there a way in javascript to capture whatever is on screen &
    open that with paint on buttons click.
    Sunny, Sep 26, 2008

  2. On 26 Sep, 14:17, Sunny <> wrote:
    > Hi Is there a way in javascript to capture whatever is on screen &
    > open that with paint on buttons click.

    Certainly not on a Linux system.
    Captain Paralytic, Sep 26, 2008

  3. Sunny

    Sunny Guest

    On Sep 26, 9:37 am, Captain Paralytic <> wrote:
    > On 26 Sep, 14:17, Sunny <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi Is there a way in javascript to capture whatever is on screen &
    > > open that with paint on buttons click.

    > Certainly not on a Linux system.

    But can javascript do a screen capture & save it to a jpg file.
    Sunny, Sep 26, 2008
  4. Sunny

    Sister Ray Guest

    > But can javascript do a screen capture & save it to a jpg file.

    JavaScript in a browser scripting language, it is not suposed to do
    that.
    However if you create an ActiveX for Internet Explorer, you can use
    with javascript to do what you desire.

    ActiveXs only run on Internet Explorer.

    Best Regards
    Sister Ray, Sep 26, 2008
  5. Sunny

    Sunny Guest

    On Sep 26, 10:16 am, Sister Ray <> wrote:
    > > But can javascript do a screen capture & save it to a jpg file.

    > JavaScript in a browser scripting language, it is not suposed to do
    > that.
    > However if you create an ActiveX for Internet Explorer, you can use
    > with javascript to do what you desire.
    >
    > ActiveXs only run on Internet Explorer.
    >
    > Best Regards

    Hi,
    Yes I want a solution for Internet explorer. Can you provide me with
    some code. as I am really new at that.
    Sunny, Sep 26, 2008
  6. Sunny

    Tim Slattery Guest

    Sunny <> wrote:

    >On Sep 26, 10:16 am, Sister Ray <> wrote:
    >> > But can javascript do a screen capture & save it to a jpg file.

    >> JavaScript in a browser scripting language, it is not suposed to do
    >> that.
    >> However if you create an ActiveX for Internet Explorer, you can use
    >> with javascript to do what you desire.
    >>
    >> ActiveXs only run on Internet Explorer.
    >>
    >> Best Regards

    >Hi,
    >Yes I want a solution for Internet explorer. Can you provide me with
    >some code. as I am really new at that.

    You won't use Javascript to write an ActiveX control. They are written
    in C++ or VisualBasic (or C#, I suppose).

    --
    Tim Slattery

    http://members.cox.net/slatteryt
    Tim Slattery, Sep 26, 2008
  7. Sunny

    Sunny Guest

    On Sep 26, 12:42 pm, Tim Slattery <> wrote:
    > Sunny <> wrote:

    > >> JavaScript in a browser scripting language, it is not suposed to do
    > >> that.
    > >> However if you create an ActiveX for Internet Explorer, you can use
    > >> with javascript to do what you desire.

    > >> ActiveXs only run on Internet Explorer.

    > >> Best Regards

    > >Hi,
    > >Yes I want a solution for Internet explorer. Can you provide me with
    > >some code. as I am really new at that.

    > You won't use Javascript to write an ActiveX control. They are written
    > in C++ or VisualBasic (or C#, I suppose).
    >
    > --
    > Tim Slattery
    > ://members.cox.net/slatteryt

    Can I use vbscript to write an Active X control.
    Sunny, Sep 26, 2008
  8. Sunny wrote:
    > On Sep 26, 9:37 am, Captain Paralytic <> wrote:
    >> On 26 Sep, 14:17, Sunny <> wrote:
    >>> Hi Is there a way in javascript to capture whatever is on screen &
    >>> open that with paint on buttons click.

    >> Certainly not on a Linux system.

    > But can javascript do a screen capture & save it to a jpg file.

    Yes, with the help of an external API. For example, STFW for Screengrab!,
    and UTSL.

    PointedEars
    will want to steal it.)
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Sep 26, 2008
  9. Sunny

    Sunny Guest

    On Sep 26, 3:32 pm, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <>
    wrote:
    > Sunny wrote:
    > >> Certainly not on a Linux system.

    > > But can javascript do a screen capture & save it to a jpg file.

    > Yes, with the help of an external API. For example, STFW for Screengrab!,
    > and UTSL.
    >
    > PointedEars
    > --
    > Use any version of Microsoft Frontpage to create your site.
    > (This won't prevent people from viewing your source, but no one
    > will want to steal it.)
    > -- from <http://www.vortex-webdesign.com/help/hidesource.htm>

    It is a firefox addon, I need script that i can embed on my webpage.
    Do you know any script that do a screen capture, that i can implement
    in my webpage?
    Sunny, Sep 26, 2008
  10. Sunny wrote:
    > Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
    >> Sunny wrote:
    >>> But can javascript do a screen capture & save it to a jpg file.

    >> Yes, with the help of an external API. For example, STFW for Screengrab!,
    >> and UTSL.
    >> [...]

    > It is a firefox addon, I need script that i can embed on my webpage.
    > Do you know any script that do a screen capture, that i can implement
    > in my webpage?

    No, obviously this is way over your head.

    And please stop quoting signatures (unless you refer to them).

    PointedEars
    will want to steal it.)
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Sep 26, 2008
  11. On 26 Sep, 21:32, Sunny <> wrote:
    "Yes I want a solution for Internet explorer."
    "It is a firefox addon"
    "I need script that i can embed on my webpage"

    Make up your mind!
    Captain Paralytic, Oct 13, 2008