    regards.
    -abhishek.

    , Aug 11, 2005

    -abhishek:

    I use two different style sheets, one with the scroll bars and one
    without, and load them with the media attribute set to print or screen,
    e.g.:

    <link media=screen href="pdd-web.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
    <link media=print href="pdd-print.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>

    This also allows you to use fonts in point sizes instead of pixels,
    which in my experience will print more consistently than pixels.

    You can get pretty complex with this - an example is
    http://www.untours.com/prop.asp?SID=3048 - if you print preview it,
    you'll see that all of the navigation is hidden, the printed page is
    formatted more like a brochure with full size images, the data that is
    in tabbed box prints in list format, etc.

    Hope this helps...

    Julie

    , Aug 11, 2005