    TIA

    Jurjen de Groot
    Netherlands.

    Jurjen de Groot, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Jurjen de Groot

    Shiv Kumar Guest

    Each browser will need that setting turned off.

    --
    Shiv R. Kumar
    http://www.matlus.com

    Shiv Kumar, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Do you mean to say that this is a setting in IE ?
    And that each user on his/her pc has to turn this option off ?
    Do you know of an alternative way to print letters and/or invoices from a
    webpage without resorting to Ms-word / Excel ?

    Jurjen.

    Jurjen de Groot, Jan 20, 2004