Printable Gridviews now available

GaryDean

I have just completed PrintGrid2, the second version of PrintGrid.
PrintGrid2 allows asp.net developers to offer a print option for any and all
GridViews and DataGrids with virtually no work needed.

A simulation of PrintGrid2 functionality is viewable at www.deanblakely.com.
Contact information is available at this site for anyone interested in
acquiring this component.

The component produces a Crystal Report containing the contents of the
entire grid. It will show content in templates such as dropdowns. It will
print both columns created at design time and columns created at run time.
Fonts and page Orientation are properties that can be selected at the grid
level. The Crystal Report is produced in PDF format where the user can
print the report locally.

The free version of this component is fully functional but has a Copyright
message that prints on every page. The free version is adequate for
evaluation or for production if the Copyright message is tolerable.

Regards,
Gary Blakely
Dean Blakely & Associates.