Printable page with XML? is it possible?

Massa

Hi all...
I'm a newbie with XML and I made a little HTML file that "shows" the data
from a XML file.
And I would like to set this HTML page a friendly printable page without
banners, menu etc.
Is it possible? or I would have to make it manually?
Thanks Massa

Martin Honnen

Massa said:
I'm a newbie with XML and I made a little HTML file that "shows" the data
from a XML file.
And I would like to set this HTML page a friendly printable page without
banners, menu etc.
Is it possible? or I would have to make it manually?

If you have HTML then you can use all the tools HTML offers, mainly CSS
style sheets for printing. Check out the HTML 4 and the CSS 2.1
specification on http://www.w3.org/ or try an HTML and CSS tutorial.

Massa

I have been looking to use CSS on it but I thought it was too difficult.
Thanks for you answer Massa