    banners, menu etc.
    Is it possible? or I would have to make it manually?
    Thanks Massa
    Massa, May 1, 2005

  2. Massa wrote:

    > I'm a newbie with XML and I made a little HTML file that "shows" the data
    > from a XML file.
    > And I would like to set this HTML page a friendly printable page without
    > banners, menu etc.
    > Is it possible? or I would have to make it manually?

    If you have HTML then you can use all the tools HTML offers, mainly CSS
    style sheets for printing. Check out the HTML 4 and the CSS 2.1
    specification on http://www.w3.org/ or try an HTML and CSS tutorial.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, May 1, 2005

  3. Massa

    Massa Guest

    I have been looking to use CSS on it but I thought it was too difficult.
    Thanks for you answer Massa

    Massa, May 1, 2005