Printer friendly and my intranet.

Guest

Hello,
I am working on a registration application for my companies intranet. The
intranet is ASP classic based as of now. Unfortunately I only know ASP.NET.
But that was all okay until I decided I wanted to have a 'printer friendly'
class roster. In making it printer friendly, I would want to drop the
intranet's standard Navigation and title bars. They allow me to do this by
refering to a .asp file as .nfa from the link. However this doesn't work for
my asp.net pages...

So my question is: Is there a way to call a pop-up window that drops the
standard frames while keeping my asp.net code? or, Is there an wasy way for
me to convert my .net page to classic easily (i.e. not haveing to learn
classic)?, or is there a better method to creating printer friendly pages?

I hope I am being clear, and that someone can help me. This is just about
the only thing holding me back from completing this thing... Thanks in
advance.

--Ron

Guest

Thanks Tampa.

That will work great for the formatting, but what I really need to know is
how to drop the automatic frames that my intranet puts on any page.