    the only thing holding me back from completing this thing... Thanks in
    advance.

    --Ron

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9u?=, Nov 18, 2004

  2. I did this before but I used CSS to accomplish this. CSS has a attribute of
    meida. take a look at this url
    http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/media.html
    hopefully this helps

    =?Utf-8?B?VGFtcGEgLk5FVCBLb2Rlcg==?=, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Thanks Tampa.

    That will work great for the formatting, but what I really need to know is
    how to drop the automatic frames that my intranet puts on any page.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9u?=, Nov 19, 2004