"Printer Friendly" button help requested -- simple question

Burak

Hello,

I have a web page with multiple panels. On one of
the panels I want to put a "Printer Friendly Version"
button.

The web page I am working on might be inserted in the
right frame of a frameset.

How can I have my aspx page take up the whole page
when the printer friendly version button is clicked,
without knowing any frame names? I tried using the hyperlink button

<asp:HyperLink id="imgPrint" NavigateUrl="#" Runat="server"
ImageUrl="images/b_print_friend.gif" Target="_top"></asp:HyperLink>

even though it takes up the whole screen, it reloads the page so that
the first panel instead of the last panel shows up.

Is there a way to get around this?

Thank you,

Burak