    create printer friendly page?

    Anybody have any sample how to do it is much appreciated ? Thanks
    , Aug 4, 2006

  2. Randy Webb Guest

    Yes, you can use CSS. Ask in news:comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

    --
    Randy
    Randy Webb, Aug 4, 2006

  3. wrote:

    > I have a print button in PHP page which using javascript
    > window.print() to print web page.

    Browsers come with multiple methods to start printing built in. There is no
    need to add another one (which only works for your site).

    > Read on regarding the matter , and found that is not the issue of PHP .
    > Some users recommend to me to use CSS and HTML to create printer
    > friendly page.

    Yes, a print media style sheet is the way to go about things.

    > However my page is extension is in php , can i use CSS and HTML to
    > create printer friendly page?

    File extensions are not relevant on the WWW, what matters is the
    Content-type HTTP header. PHP can control that.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Aug 4, 2006