printer friendly python tutorial

winston

does anyone know where i can find a printer friendly version of the
python tutorial release 2.3?

ARMANDO PADILLA

Hi, im new to this group, been a member of php group but anyways... I wanted
to know if you had a link to the tutorial you found.

K.C. Shashidhar

Fredrik said:
http://www.python.org => Documentation => Download
Current Documentation (first link on page) =>

http://www.python.org/doc/current/download.html

where the table on the top of the page contains download
links for HTML, PDF, Postscript, GNU info, iSilo, and LaTeX
versions of the docs, in ZIP, GZip, and BZip2 archives.

I wonder why someone wanting to print only the tutorial has to download
the whole archive and unzip. Wouldn't it be helpful to keep them
separately available, like the HTML versions are?

MHTP,
Shashi

Michael Hudson

K.C. Shashidhar said:
I wonder why someone wanting to print only the tutorial has to
download the whole archive and unzip. Wouldn't it be helpful to keep
them separately available, like the HTML versions are?

Finite time and resources. Doesn't look like the zipped HTML is
available separately, FWIW. You could suggest this to (e-mail address removed)
if you feel strongly, I guess.

Cheers,
mwh