    winston Guest

    does anyone know where i can find a printer friendly version of the
    python tutorial release 2.3?

    winston, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Hi, im new to this group, been a member of php group but anyways... I wanted
    to know if you had a link to the tutorial you found.

    --
    Armando P.
    Software Engineer.

    ARMANDO PADILLA, Sep 2, 2003

  3. winston

    Bob Gailer Guest

    At 01:08 AM 8/31/2003 +0000, winston wrote:

    >winston wrote:
    >>does anyone know where i can find a printer friendly version of the
    >>python tutorial release 2.3?

    >never mind i found it?

    Where? We'd like to know too.

    Bob Gailer

    303 442 2625

    ---

    Bob Gailer, Sep 2, 2003
  4. Bob Gailer wrote:

    > >>does anyone know where i can find a printer friendly version of the
    > >>python tutorial release 2.3?

    > >never mind i found it?

    > Where? We'd like to know too.

    http://www.python.org => Documentation => Download
    Current Documentation (first link on page) =>

    http://www.python.org/doc/current/download.html

    where the table on the top of the page contains download
    links for HTML, PDF, Postscript, GNU info, iSilo, and LaTeX
    versions of the docs, in ZIP, GZip, and BZip2 archives.

    </F>

    Fredrik Lundh, Sep 2, 2003
  5. Fredrik Lundh wrote:
    > http://www.python.org => Documentation => Download
    > Current Documentation (first link on page) =>
    >
    > http://www.python.org/doc/current/download.html
    >
    > where the table on the top of the page contains download
    > links for HTML, PDF, Postscript, GNU info, iSilo, and LaTeX
    > versions of the docs, in ZIP, GZip, and BZip2 archives.

    I wonder why someone wanting to print only the tutorial has to download
    the whole archive and unzip. Wouldn't it be helpful to keep them
    separately available, like the HTML versions are?

    MHTP,
    Shashi

    K.C. Shashidhar, Sep 2, 2003
  6. "K.C. Shashidhar" <> writes:

    > Fredrik Lundh wrote:
    > > http://www.python.org => Documentation => Download
    > > Current Documentation (first link on page) =>
    > > http://www.python.org/doc/current/download.html
    > > where the table on the top of the page contains download
    > > links for HTML, PDF, Postscript, GNU info, iSilo, and LaTeX
    > > versions of the docs, in ZIP, GZip, and BZip2 archives.

    > I wonder why someone wanting to print only the tutorial has to
    > download the whole archive and unzip. Wouldn't it be helpful to keep
    > them separately available, like the HTML versions are?

    Finite time and resources. Doesn't look like the zipped HTML is
    available separately, FWIW. You could suggest this to
    if you feel strongly, I guess.

    Cheers,
    mwh

    --
    This is the fixed point problem again; since all some implementors
    do is implement the compiler and libraries for compiler writing, the

    Michael Hudson, Sep 2, 2003