Printer icon in Crystal Report

Yash Talwar

hi everyone,

I am using crystal report through asp.net on windows
2000 server. Printer is installed on my server, but i cant see the print
icon on the report( when i run it on any browser). I can use browser print
option, but that also prints various icons or crystal report as well( like

i have worked on crytal reports in VB6.0 as well...there it used to show a
printer icon in the toolbar of report(if printer is installed). how can i
facilitate the same feature in asp.net so that i could take printout of
data shown inside report only.

rgds.

yash.