printf() causes core dump

Richard

Richard Heathfield said:
Richard Tobin said:

Presumably from any of the resident trolls, since this so-called "clique"
is a fiction of their imagination. A clique is exclusive. The comp.lang.c
newsgroup is inclusive - anyone who wants to talk about C is welcome.

So long as they play by YOUR rules.

The
trolls (Riley, McCormack and Twink) don't want to talk about C; they are
only here for the jeer. The only people who ever agree with them are...
each other.

I cant talk for the people above, but this is a very special news
group. Your own preening and self serving gloating is an example of how
not to conduct oneself in a technical group. Your constant attacks on
jacob , amongst others, and deliberate misconstruing basic issues in
order to improve your standing at the expense of others is what prompts
my scathing dislike for a certain core element of this group. And you
are a small core element. No one doubts your knowledge of C. One can
only doubt your ability to function as a technical lead where any form
of level headedness and decent human interaction is required. Between
yourself, mcyntyre, falconer and Bwian exists a very strange and
obnoxious bonding which makes this NG one of the more unpleasant ones it
has been my pleasure to visit.

"Indeed".