Printing ASP.NET 2.0 Page Leaves Blank Areas

Guest

I have an ASP.NET 2.0 application with a page that contains a lone
dynamically generated table (an asp:table). It displays fine in the browser
(IE 6) but when printing (and in the print preview function) pages 2-n do not
print all the content. Parts of the table do not show at all. The test case
is rendered to the printer in about 6 pages.

I would appreciate any input on what is happening and how to fix it.

Thank you,
Eagle

Guest

I am having the same problem with IE 7. It works perfectly in IE 6. It shows
the content in the browser but truncates it in print preview or printer.

Guest

I got a fix for IE 6 some time ago. It involved using a CSS file for the
print media. I do not recall the full details at this moment but that
worked. I have not used IE 7 and I do not know if that would work there.

I hope this helps.

Good luck,
Eagle