    color HP deskjet printer.

    Thanks for your help

    Y.K.

    Yann KERNIN, Oct 25, 2006

  2. Yann KERNIN <> wrote:

    > I'm looking for a sample code or a C library to print a bitmap image on
    > color HP deskjet printer.

    (You will want to ask this question on a newsgroup related to your
    system. Google may also be helpful if you have not already tried
    it.)

    Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c. Please visit

    http://c-faq.com

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Oct 25, 2006

  3. Yann KERNIN

    Tom St Denis Guest

    Yann KERNIN wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for a sample code or a C library to print a bitmap image on
    > color HP deskjet printer.

    In windows printers typically act like GDI devices. So figure out how
    to open one and then draw your bitmap like you would on the screen.

    in linux you can just use a bmp2ps [or some other chain of conversions]
    followed by a "lpr" command.

    totally off topic and has nothing to do with C though...

    tom

    Tom St Denis, Oct 25, 2006
  4. "Tom St Denis" <> writes:
    > Yann KERNIN wrote:
    >> I'm looking for a sample code or a C library to print a bitmap image on
    >> color HP deskjet printer.

    > In windows printers typically act like

    [snip]

    > in linux you can just use

    [snip]

    > totally off topic and has nothing to do with C though...

    Since it's totally off topic, please don't try to give advice that
    nobody here is likely to be able to evaluate. (The reasons for this
    have been discussed at great length.)

    Keith Thompson, Oct 25, 2006