printing blob data asp.net

coynej60

I have an application that stores a large number of PDF documents in
SQL Server DB. I need to allow the users of the app to print any
number of these documents. Does anyone know the best way to print blob
data. Ideally I would pop a print dialog to allow the user to choose
their printer, but if that's not possible then allowing me to specify a
printer in the code would do ok. I am pretty sure I could do this by
downloading the pdf and using process.start(), but that limits my
printer options to the Server's default printer and I don't want to
have to download the documents to the hard disk first. Any ideas would
be greatly appreciated.