    this fail to print the current window.

    Cheers

    gb
    gb, Nov 30, 2003

  2. "gb" <> writes:

    > How do you print a dynamically produced popup. Everything I try such as
    > self.print() prints out the original or parent page.

    I believe IE always prints the page that has the focus. Try
    self.focus();self.print();
    on the popup page. If that doesn't work, I can't guess the problem
    without seeing the page.

    > Banging my head against a wall time?

    Always! :)

    > Can the popup object be named and referenced through the DOM.

    No, not through the DOM. The window.open call returns a reference
    to the new window, so store it somewhere safe.

    > The popup object has been named in the window.open() method. But all
    > references to this fail to print the current window.

    /L
    --
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen -
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen, Nov 30, 2003

  3. gb

    gb Guest

    "Lasse Reichstein Nielsen" <> wrote in message
    > "gb" <> writes:
    >
    > I believe IE always prints the page that has the focus. Try
    > self.focus();self.print();
    > on the popup page.
    > > Banging my head against a wall time?

    > Always! :)

    Tried "self.focus();self.print();" before but to no avail, thanks for your
    help.

    Now where's that wall? :cool:

    gb
    gb, Nov 30, 2003
  4. gb

    rf Guest

    "gb" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > How do you print a dynamically produced popup. Everything I try such as
    > self.print() prints out the original or parent page.

    Where is the code that contains self.print()? In the original page or in the
    popup page?

    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Dec 1, 2003