printing from an applet

Discussion in 'Java' started by Clive Moore, Jan 25, 2004.

  1. Clive Moore

    Clive Moore Guest

    I am having problems printing from an applet.

    On my machine the applet prints to the printer ok. But on my customers
    machine he gets an error printed to a console window (this is listed
    below) and a large file is generated.

    Exception occurred during event dispatching:

    java.lang.NullPointerException

    at

    com.pixtran.image.PageRenderableImageFactory$PageRenderableImage$PageRendere
    dImage.getDataP(PageRenderableImageFactory.java:1096)

    at

    com.pixtran.image.PageRenderableImageFactory$PageRenderableImage$PageRendere
    dImage.getData(PageRenderableImageFactory.java:1073)

    at com.pixtran.image.Page.rectPaintOverForPrint(Page.java:983)

    at com.pixtran.image.PagePrintable.doPrint(PagePrintable.java:259)

    at com.pixtran.image.PagePrintable.print(PagePrintable.java:204)

    at sun.java2d.RasterPrinterJob.printPage(Unknown Source)

    at sun.java2d.RasterPrinterJob.print(Unknown Source)

    at
    com.pixtran.viewer.SimpleViewer.printImage(SimpleViewer.java:4083)

    Clive Moore, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Andrew Thompson, Jan 25, 2004