    Can I print to POS printer (printer for billing reports, bus tickets etc.)
    from asp.net aplication? I need to print ticket, then patrial cut and full
    paper cut. Can I do this from asp.net page and how?

    Igor, Jul 9, 2007

  2. You need an ActiveX control for the printer you are planning to use.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 9, 2007

  3. Igor

    Igor Guest

    "Mark Rae [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    > "Igor" <> wrote in message
    >> Can I print to POS printer (printer for billing reports, bus tickets
    >> etc.) from asp.net aplication? I need to print ticket, then patrial cut
    >> and full paper cut. Can I do this from asp.net page and how?

    > Is the printer connected to the client machine or on the network...?

    It is on client but I can connect these printers to the network. But maybe
    asp.net application will be on external web server. Do I need to put it on
    internal web server in the company (in the LAN or VPN network)?

    Igor, Jul 9, 2007
  4. "Igor" <> wrote in message
    > Can I print to POS printer (printer for billing reports, bus tickets etc.)
    > from asp.net aplication? I need to print ticket, then patrial cut and full
    > paper cut. Can I do this from asp.net page and how?

    can't you use client-side javascript to access the Print item from the main
    menu of the browser??

    Harold Demure, Jul 11, 2007