printing html document with internet explorer

Discussion in 'Python' started by Luca Calderano, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Hi people!

    Does anyone know how-to automatically print an html doc using Internet
    Explorer ???

    I've tried these ways:

    1) wxHtmlEasyPrinting
    2) win32api.ShellExecute

    but using both of tese objects

    the printer setup pop-up window appears on the screen

    and I have to click on the "OK" button to print my doc.

    Thanks in advance

    S.G.A S.p.A.
    Nucleo Sistemi Informativi
    Luca Calderano
    Luca Calderano, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Luca Calderano

    John J. Lee Guest

    "Luca Calderano" <> writes:
    > Does anyone know how-to automatically print an html doc using Internet
    > Explorer ???
    >
    > I've tried these ways:

    [...]
    > but using both of tese objects
    >
    > the printer setup pop-up window appears on the screen
    >
    > and I have to click on the "OK" button to print my doc.

    And the docs say that shouldn't happen?

    Have you tried this?

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/webbrowser/webbrowser.asp

    I ran into what may be the same bug (if you *have* found a bug, that
    is) when trying to save something in IE5: even if you tell it not to
    ask the user, it does anyway.

    John
    John J. Lee, Jul 9, 2003