    bottom right. The bottom right one is the one i want to print, how do i
    do this?

    Thanks Wes
    wes, Apr 6, 2006

  2. wes

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "wes" <> declaimed:

    > Hi guys, i have a page with three frames. Top, top-left, left and
    > bottom right. The bottom right one is the one i want to print, how do i
    > do this?

    In FireFox you can right-click the frame, click 'This Frame", then 'Show
    Only This Frame', then print from the File menu.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity can have limits.
    Neredbojias, Apr 6, 2006

  3. wes

    Toby Inkster Guest

    wes wrote:

    > Hi guys, i have a page with three frames. Top, top-left, left and
    > bottom right. The bottom right one is the one i want to print, how do i
    > do this?

    In Opera, you can right-click the frame you want to print, and go to
    "Frame">"Open" on the popup menu, then hit Ctrl+P to print.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby Inkster, Apr 6, 2006
  4. wes

    wes Guest

    I have tried in firefox, when i right-click, there is no option to
    choose the frame.

    How do i do this in internet explorer?
    wes, Apr 7, 2006
  5. wes wrote:
    > I have tried in firefox, when i right-click, there is no option to
    > choose the frame.
    >
    > How do i do this in internet explorer?

    Using FF 1.5.0.1 if you load this page,
    http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/ebr/ebrcop.html and right click over one of
    the two frames (left/right) you can select

    - this frame > open frame in new window
    - this frame > show only this frame

    then you can print from there. Maybe that will do what you need.
    Mike Scirocco, Apr 7, 2006
  6. wes

    wes Guest

    it works, thanks