    Is it possible to do this in ASP.Net?

    Regards
    Jas
    JP SIngh, Feb 6, 2006

  2. I had a similar situation, and what I did was create a page that included
    two simple Javascript commands in the Body tag's OnLoad event. Here is a
    what I did:

    If your files are things like Word Documents, spreadsheets, or other files
    that cannot be shown in an *.aspx page, then, no, there is not a way to send
    them to the printer without the user having so kind of plugin or addon,
    because only files displayed and handled by the browser can be printed
    through this technique.
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/