    multiple pages for web viewing but when someone wants to print the
    factsheet, they don't have to print out each page separately. Any ideas
    would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Andy G, Aug 15, 2006

  2. Andy G

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Andy G" <ajgould at iastate dot edu> wrote in message

    > Any ideas would be appreciated.

    PDF
    Mark Rae, Aug 15, 2006

  3. Andy G

    Andy G Guest

    Sorry to mention that the client wants an alternative to a PDF so our
    webpages can be more visible to major search engines.

    Any other ideas?

    Andy G, Aug 15, 2006
  4. Andy G

    > Sorry to mention that the client wants an alternative to a PDF

    Oops - obviously forgot my psychic pill this morning...

    > so our webpages can be more visible to major search engines.

    ??? Do a Google search for the following phrase:
    "A transaction token is passed to the return URL provided by the Widget
    Warehouse"

    > Any other ideas?

    Educate your client...
    Mark Rae, Aug 15, 2006
  5. Create something that can consolidate the pages into 1 page in a new window
    when a button is clicked, and activate the print dialogue. Shouldn't be
    hard to open 5 pages, read the contents and render them.

    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)

    John Timney \(MVP\), Aug 15, 2006