printing large amounts of text

Andy G

I have web articles that are in HTML and consist of 4 or 5 pages b/c of the
amount of content. Ideally, I would like to leave the text separate into
multiple pages for web viewing but when someone wants to print the
factsheet, they don't have to print out each page separately. Any ideas
would be appreciated. Thanks!

Andy G

Sorry to mention that the client wants an alternative to a PDF so our
webpages can be more visible to major search engines.

Any other ideas?

Mark Rae

Sorry to mention that the client wants an alternative to a PDF

Oops - obviously forgot my psychic pill this morning...
so our webpages can be more visible to major search engines.

??? Do a Google search for the following phrase:
"A transaction token is passed to the return URL provided by the Widget
Warehouse"
Any other ideas?

Educate your client...

John Timney \(MVP\)

Create something that can consolidate the pages into 1 page in a new window
when a button is clicked, and activate the print dialogue. Shouldn't be
hard to open 5 pages, read the contents and render them.

Regards

John Timney (MVP)