Printing over the network

Shameek

Hiiii...
I am using Sybase EAServer(Jaguar). I have a web based application
running in the server. My requirement is to print a report from the
application over the network in the default printer attached to the
client's machine. I have tried to run a batch file from java but then
only one printer can be specified(hard coded i the batch file) and not
the user's default printer.
Main problem is the Window's print window should not open as only one
copy is to be printed and user should not have the option of choosing
the no. of copies of print.
Can anyone help please regarding this......its very urgent.

thanks