Printing Pdf file server-side from ASP

Rashida

HI All!

Can anyone guide me through printing pdf files on the server-side from
asp page. (The pdf files will be picked up from a local windows
folder).
I believe 2 possible options would be:
1)using wsh with asp
2)using Adobe objects from within asp

I haven't had much success with either.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Microsoft News

Can you be more specific on what you mean?

Are you trying to actually PRINT the file on the local printer that a user
uploads?

Or are you trying to create a .pdf file dynamically from your ASP page?

If dynamically then you need to look into components, there are various
vendors which do this.

Steve Radich - Hosting, Colocation, Troubleshooting IIS, NT, Exchange and
more..
BitShop, Inc. - http://www.bitshop.com - IIS Experts since 1996