    I haven't had much success with either.

    Any help would be highly appreciated.

    Thanks!

    Rashida, Nov 6, 2004

  2. Can you be more specific on what you mean?

    Are you trying to actually PRINT the file on the local printer that a user
    uploads?

    Or are you trying to create a .pdf file dynamically from your ASP page?

    If dynamically then you need to look into components, there are various
    vendors which do this.

    Steve Radich - Hosting, Colocation, Troubleshooting IIS, NT, Exchange and
    more..
    BitShop, Inc. - http://www.bitshop.com - IIS Experts since 1996

    Microsoft News, Nov 10, 2004