printing/printing reports from the DB thru an asp

iffy agbim

Have 2 intresting Q
* Is there a way I can put a print button on my asp that will actually
print the current Screen opened.

*My asp has an access backend.On my asp page can I have a button that
can actually print a report from the Acesss Database.

A way to get around this with the appropriate codes will be appreciated
as I am new to asp programming.
thanks