printing source code

Passero

I want to print my sourcecode but every IDE shows the code with the syntax
colors and i also want that on paper but when i print the code, i always get
black and white. I used severall IDE's but there is non wich print the code
in color. How can i print the code in color?

Jacob

Passero said:
I want to print my sourcecode but every IDE shows the code with the syntax
colors and i also want that on paper but when i print the code, i always get
black and white. I used severall IDE's but there is non wich print the code
in color. How can i print the code in color?

ps-print in Emacs handle this.
Make sure the ps-print-color-p flag is set correctly.

Roedy Green

I want to print my sourcecode but every IDE shows the code with the syntax
colors and i also want that on paper but when i print the code, i always get
black and white. I used severall IDE's but there is non wich print the code
in color. How can i print the code in color?

Click print in the menu rather than clicking the print icon. This will
give you a chance to modify the print properties. In there will be a
print in colour box.

IF not try slickEdit. It will. Colour printing is expensive. Those
little bottles of red ink are $50 CAD, the biggest ripoff in
computing.

http://mindprod.com/jgloss/slickedit.html

Miguel De Anda

Passero said:
I want to print my sourcecode but every IDE shows the code with the syntax
colors and i also want that on paper but when i print the code, i always get
black and white. I used severall IDE's but there is non wich print the code
in color. How can i print the code in color?

Jext is pretty neat in that it can save your code as html so that the web
page its formatted the same as on the screen. I've never printed with Jext.
You can easily install Jext using Web Start. www.jext.org