    colors and i also want that on paper but when i print the code, i always get
    black and white. I used severall IDE's but there is non wich print the code
    in color. How can i print the code in color?

    Passero, Jul 3, 2003

  2. Passero

    Jan Biel Guest

    Hi there!

    > How can i print the code in color?

    http://www.eclipse.org/

    You'll get a nice free IDE as well :)

    Janbiel

    Jan Biel, Jul 3, 2003

  3. Passero

    noddy Guest

    TextPad ( www.textpad.com/download ) has an option in View/Document
    Properties to print in Color!
    HTH
    Bacchus

    noddy, Jul 3, 2003
  4. Passero

    Jacob Guest

    Passero wrote:
    > I want to print my sourcecode but every IDE shows the code with the syntax
    > colors and i also want that on paper but when i print the code, i always get
    > black and white. I used severall IDE's but there is non wich print the code
    > in color. How can i print the code in color?

    ps-print in Emacs handle this.
    Make sure the ps-print-color-p flag is set correctly.

    Jacob, Jul 3, 2003
  5. Passero

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 11:19:03 GMT, "Passero" <>
    wrote or quoted :

    >I want to print my sourcecode but every IDE shows the code with the syntax
    >colors and i also want that on paper but when i print the code, i always get
    >black and white. I used severall IDE's but there is non wich print the code
    >in color. How can i print the code in color?

    Click print in the menu rather than clicking the print icon. This will
    give you a chance to modify the print properties. In there will be a
    print in colour box.

    IF not try slickEdit. It will. Colour printing is expensive. Those
    little bottles of red ink are $50 CAD, the biggest ripoff in
    computing.

    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/slickedit.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jul 3, 2003
  6. "Passero" <> wrote in message
    > I want to print my sourcecode but every IDE shows the code with the syntax
    > colors and i also want that on paper but when i print the code, i always

    get
    > black and white. I used severall IDE's but there is non wich print the

    code
    > in color. How can i print the code in color?

    Jext is pretty neat in that it can save your code as html so that the web
    page its formatted the same as on the screen. I've never printed with Jext.
    You can easily install Jext using Web Start. www.jext.org

    Miguel De Anda, Jul 3, 2003