Printing specified pages with Appache FOP

Discussion in 'Java' started by ramakrishna.v@gmail.com, Feb 19, 2007.

    I am using Appache FOP 0.93 to create PDF output and print outs from
    XML and XLS-FO file. I am invoking the FOP through the provided
    FOB.bat file passing the command line arguements for xml file, xsl
    file and the -print option. I would like to know how to provide the
    "From Page" and "To Page" options to the FOP to print the specified
    number of pages.

    FOP.bat -xml Data.xml -xsl FO_Template.xsl -print

    how to specify the -Dstart=2 and -Dend=4

    The following statement does not work

    FOP.bat -xml Data.xml -xsl FO_Template.xsl -print -Dstart=2 -Dend=4

    Please provide inputs on this.

    Thanks,
    Ram

    , Feb 19, 2007