Printing - strings cut

Just D.

Do we have a chance to ask IE do not cut the string in the middle if we
print something out? It's annoying to see the first half of the string on
one page and the rest on another page when we print a multi page site. Or
this bug has been implemented by Microsoft forever and there is no way to
win?

Just D.

Frankie

<< Or this bug has been implemented by Microsoft forever and there is no way
to win? >>
You can win as long as you understand the rules of the game. See, Microsoft
is really a puppet organization for the Aliens who are trying to control
your mind by distracting you from what's *really going on* by introducing
these little "mind traps" into your consciousness via IE. Don't let it
happen man!