    Set objPrinter = objFS.CreateTextFile("\\printserver\printername", True)
    objPrinter.Write("testing printing")

    --

    James, Mar 1, 2004

  2. James

    James Guest

    i got the answer from .vbscript news group. i needed to concatonate a
    vbFormFeed.
    i have another related question. i want to use this script to print an asp
    page that a user gets to the web servers printer. what would be the best way
    to do that? should i save the asp out put to the server asfile and then
    print it or can i save it as a object or varable and then print that?

    James, Mar 2, 2004