Printing using ASP

Mike

What I want to do is spit recordset variables from the
database and place them on a page so they can be printed.
The problem I am running into is that it cuts off part of
the printed page. Does anyone know of a way to clean
produce a page to be printed even if there is multiple
pages so that it does not cut off text?

Thanks

William Morris

Look into ScriptX from http://www.meadroid.com. We've introduced it into an
intranet application for reporting, and really like it. Gives you control
over IE's headers, footers, margins, layout, etc etc etc. Also cleans page
breaks, near as I can tell.

- Wm

William Morris
Product Development, Seritas LLC