    Is that possible?

    Thanks

    Jas

    J P Singh, Jan 16, 2004

  2. J P Singh

    Guest Guest

    Someone may correct me if I'm wrong here but this will need to be done with
    a client side script and the way you implement depends on the browser being
    used.

    "J P Singh" <noemail@asIhatespam> wrote in message
    > Hi Guys
    >
    > Thanks a million for the help with my last query.
    >
    > Help me with this one if you can
    >
    > I have submit button on my form. I want the ASP page to print the html

    page

    Guest, Jan 16, 2004

  3. J P Singh

    TomB Guest

    This is a client side thing
    try
    http://developer.irt.org/script/49.htm

    TomB, Jan 16, 2004
  4. You cannot print using ASP.
    Printing is something that should happen in the clientside.
    So you have to use JS

    So on the Onclick event of the Button call "javascript:window.print()"

    --
    Roji. P. Thomas
    SQL Server Programmer

    Roji. P. Thomas, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Have a look at Meadco's ScriptX. It's client-side - the only thing it can
    be - but it gives you very good control over printed output, even the free
    version. www.meadroid.com

    - Wm

    p.s. To the regular readers of this newgroup, I know I blow this trumpet
    quite a lot. No, I don't work for the company or get any sort of
    compensation for the endorsements. I just like the product.

    --

    William Morris
    Product Development, Seritas LLC

    William Morris, Jan 16, 2004
  6. I think the only time you'll see objection to company flag-wagging is when
    it's a sole post *not* in response to anyone's question. I recommend 3rd
    party products a lot, and if they've worked well for me, I have no shame in
    telling others about it if I think it might help them. If it's not a free
    product, ultimately, it's up to the reader to invest time in evaluating it
    and determining if it's a good fit...

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    "William Morris" <> wrote in
    message news:bu90a4$em639$-berlin.de...

    Aaron Bertrand [MVP], Jan 16, 2004
  7. J P Singh

    Mark Schupp Guest

    Is the printer on the client's system or on the web-server?

    --
    Mark Schupp
    Head of Development

    Mark Schupp, Jan 16, 2004