    Best regards
    Amal

    www.mnseg.com

    Amal Kamel, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Hi Amal,

    Based on my research and experience, the information in this web page is
    helpful to you. Please check it.

    http://www.asp.net/ReportsStarterKit/
    "The report samples below will help you leverage the latest .NET technology
    for your reporting needs. Click on the individual reports to view their
    details..."

    Another option is that you can try to make use of the Web Components.
    Please check out the article below for more details,

    Introducing the Office Web Components
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dno2kta/htm
    l/ofintrowbcom.asp

    I hope it helps.