    Printer Friendly version (no graphics). Is there a program that will do
    this?

    Todd

    Todd Cary, May 13, 2004

  2. On Thu, 13 May 2004 19:13:00 GMT, Todd Cary <>
    wrote:

    > I have a news letter produced by PageMaker that is normally put into PDF
    > format so the user can download it. However, I would like to have a
    > Printer Friendly version (no graphics). Is there a program that will do

    You could attach a print stylesheet to the HTML document that hides images
    and fixes font sizes, etc. For instance, use this code to attach a print
    stylesheet:

    <link href="print-stylesheet.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
    media="print">

    And in the CSS file:

    img { display: none; }
    body { font-size: 12pt; }

    ....etc. For more information, see
    <http://www.alistapart.com/articles/goingtoprint/>.

    Foofy (formerly known as Spaghetti), May 14, 2004