    Thanks,

    Michele

    , Apr 6, 2005

  2. saz Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I can only print the first page of my web pages. The second page won't
    > print. Here is an example page:
    >
    > http://www.vancliffen.com/DonationByCC.htm
    >
    > What's up with that? I've tried it in IE, Netscape and FireFox so it
    > must be my code. I'm wondering if it's the divisions.
    >
    > And wierder yet is that when you print preview, you see part of the
    > page hanging off of the bottom of the page.
    >
    > Any suggestions would be great because the customer has to print this
    > page to complete the form and mail or fax in.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Michele

    Works fine for me. It must be something with your computer/printer.

    saz, Apr 6, 2005

    I'm glad it works for someone (and probably most of my customers).

    I've got three printers, however, all the same problem. Perhaps it's
    my o/s - Windows Server 2003. Does anyone else with Server 2003 have
    this problem?

    Appreciate the help,

    Michele

    , Apr 6, 2005
  4. Sid Ismail Guest

    :
    : I've got three printers, however, all the same problem. Perhaps it's
    : my o/s - Windows Server 2003. Does anyone else with Server 2003 have
    : this problem?
    :
    : Appreciate the help,

    Did you want donations from us, troll?

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Apr 6, 2005

    No donations, it's my customer's site. Just help figuring out this
    printing problem.

    It's not my o/s because other sites work fine. I'm stumped.

    , Apr 6, 2005
  6. saz Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On 5 Apr 2005 19:57:01 -0700, wrote:
    >
    > : I'm glad it works for someone (and probably most of my customers).
    > :
    > : I've got three printers, however, all the same problem. Perhaps it's
    > : my o/s - Windows Server 2003. Does anyone else with Server 2003 have
    > : this problem?
    > :
    > : Appreciate the help,
    >

    > Did you want donations from us, troll?
    >
    > Sid

    Troll? What the hell are you talking about? She asked a simple
    question.

    saz, Apr 6, 2005
  7. saz Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I'm glad it works for someone (and probably most of my customers).
    >
    > I've got three printers, however, all the same problem. Perhaps it's
    > my o/s - Windows Server 2003. Does anyone else with Server 2003 have
    > this problem?
    >
    > Appreciate the help,
    >
    > Michele

    That could be your problem right there. 99.99% of your viewers will be
    using something other than Win Server 2003, so I would not worry about
    this.

    Better yet, get your client to sign up with something like Authorize.net
    and get a secure site for donations. Far simpler, and people would be
    more willing to donate under those conditions than to send a credit card
    number that could linger in a file folder forever.

    saz, Apr 6, 2005

    Hi All,

    I finally fixed my printing problem. I needed a Microsoft upgrade for
    my Server 2003 O/S....just in case anyone else has this trouble.

    Thanks,
    Michele

    saz wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > I'm glad it works for someone (and probably most of my customers).
    > >
    > > I've got three printers, however, all the same problem. Perhaps

    it's
    > > my o/s - Windows Server 2003. Does anyone else with Server 2003

    have
    > > this problem?
    > >
    > > Appreciate the help,
    > >
    > > Michele
    > >

    > That could be your problem right there. 99.99% of your viewers will

    be
    > using something other than Win Server 2003, so I would not worry

    about
    > this.
    >
    > Better yet, get your client to sign up with something like

    Authorize.net
    > and get a secure site for donations. Far simpler, and people would

    be
    > more willing to donate under those conditions than to send a credit

    card
    > number that could linger in a file folder forever.

    , Apr 13, 2005