    I need to write a cryptographically secure pseudorandom number
    generator[PRNG] for a crypto app I'm writing; if you could give me some
    example code, that'd be great. Thanks for the help!!!
    Protoman, Sep 13, 2005

  2. * Protoman:
    > I need to write a cryptographically secure pseudorandom number
    > generator[PRNG] for a crypto app I'm writing; if you could give me some
    > example code, that'd be great. Thanks for the help!!!

    What is the C++ question?

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?
    Alf P. Steinbach, Sep 13, 2005

  3. Protoman

    Kai-Uwe Bux Guest

    [OT] Re: PRNG writing

    Protoman wrote:

    > I need to write a cryptographically secure pseudorandom number
    > generator[PRNG] for a crypto app I'm writing; if you could give me some
    > example code, that'd be great. Thanks for the help!!!

    Your post is off topic here. Try [sci.crypt.random-numbers].

    Best

    Kai-Uwe Bux
    Kai-Uwe Bux, Sep 13, 2005
  4. Protoman

    Howard Guest

    "Protoman" <> wrote in message
    >I need to write a cryptographically secure pseudorandom number
    > generator[PRNG] for a crypto app I'm writing; if you could give me some
    > example code, that'd be great. Thanks for the help!!!

    What... you mean you're done computing pi to infinite precision... already?
    Howard, Sep 13, 2005
  5. Protoman

    Jim Langston Guest

    "Protoman" <> wrote in message
    >I need to write a cryptographically secure pseudorandom number
    > generator[PRNG] for a crypto app I'm writing; if you could give me some
    > example code, that'd be great. Thanks for the help!!!

    Is this for your work at the university you work for or your NASA job?
    Jim Langston, Sep 13, 2005
  6. Protoman

    Protoman Guest

    The NSA is borrowing me for a while...
    Protoman, Sep 13, 2005
  7. Protoman

    Default User Guest

    Protoman wrote:

    > The NSA is borrowing me for a while...

    Thanks for the bulletin. Why would we care?

    Brian
    Default User, Sep 13, 2005
  8. On 13 Sep 2005 14:48:19 -0700, "Protoman" <> wrote:

    >The NSA is borrowing me for a while...

    You are a sad, sad child.

    Welcome to my killfile!
    Dave Rahardja, Sep 14, 2005