Pro Bono programming

SecretCodeBreaker

I apologize for this OT posting.

I've read the FAQs and the Etiquette comments, so I know that this post
is a probably a No, No.

I even looked at the <misc.jobs.offered.entry> newsgroup, but that
didn't seem to be the right place either.

In any case - I'm looking for two or three programmers (hobbyists) that
are past the beginner stage that would like gain some further experience
by modifying some small programs that I hope to add to the free download
list (on my web site).

Anyone interested and wanting more info (which I am omitting for the
sake of brevity) should contact me directly.

<[email protected]> (take out the Xs)

Thanks.

Robert Reynard
Author, Secret Code Breaker series of crypto books