Probably impossible but... change listbox fontsize?

Chrissy

Probably impossible but... change listbox fontsize/colors?

I am guessing it is fixed in html?

If you tell me yes can change it in css -do you have example?

:)

Hywel Jenkins

Probably impossible but... change listbox fontsize/colors?

I am guessing it is fixed in html?

If you tell me yes can change it in css -do you have example?

<select style="color:#BB0000; font-size:18pt;">

You could have at least tried ...

Jonathan N. Little

Hywel said:
<select style="color:#BB0000; font-size:18pt;">

You could have at least tried ...
Better

In stylesheet

..special {
color: #bb0000;
font-size: 1.5em;
/* better to use em proportional size for display than pt */
}

In HTML:

<select class="special" name="mylist">
<option>alpha</option>
<option>bravo</option>
<option>charlie</option>
</select>

Jukka K. Korpela

Jonathan N. Little said:
Better

In stylesheet

.special {
color: #bb0000;
font-size: 1.5em;
/* better to use em proportional size for display than pt */
}

Of course, to be exemplary, the example should set the background property
too, as usual whenever we set color.