    I am planning a program using several types of data model. they
    share the same UI & logic. how to design such a program? is there any
    reference?

    Readon Shaw, Sep 17, 2007

  2. Readon Shaw

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:03:57 -0000, Readon Shaw <>
    wrote in comp.lang.c:

    > I am planning a program using several types of data model. they
    > share the same UI & logic. how to design such a program? is there any
    > reference?

    I have no idea what you mean by "types of data model". Whatever they
    are, C doesn't have them. Perhaps you should ask in a general purpose
    group like news:comp.programming. Once you know how to design your
    program, if you have difficulties coding it in standard C, post your
    problem code here and ask for help.

    But wherever you post this question, you had better be a whole lot
    more specific. Your question is so vague as to be meaningless.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, Sep 18, 2007