problem about datagrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by angus, May 6, 2004.

  1. angus

    angus Guest

    Hello all,

    I have a problem in using the DataGrid.

    In my web form, i've put a <asp:button/> button, if it is clicked, a
    function will be called to connect to the database, get the data and return
    as a dataset. Finally, a DataGrid will be "binded" by the DataSet.

    that is....something like
    Private Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
    System.EventArgs) Handles txtSubmit.Click

    myDataGrid.DataSource = db.getDataSet()

    myDataGrid.DataBind()

    End Sub

    i find that it works prefectly for the first time, however, after the first
    time, the button doesn't have any response even i click it again and again

    Regards,
    Angus

    angus, May 6, 2004

  2. angus