    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, Jan 3, 2008

  2. As I mentioned in my original post, I am able to access the control in the
    Load event of the Page. The place where I want to and am not able to access
    it is in the EvaluateIsValid() function of my validator. In the
    EvaluateIsValid() function I am attempting to access it using the following:

    Me.Page.FindControl(ControlID)

    Because the Load event of the Page occurs before the EvaluateIsValid()
    function is called, this shows that the control does exist in the page when
    I try to access it. Is there something else I need to do when accessing the
    control from inside EvaluateIsValid()? Thanks.

    Nathan Sokalski, Jan 3, 2008