Problem accessing properties of Object returned in webservice

joshua.oconnor

I am having a problem accessing the properties of a structure object
returned from a webservice.
The web service returns an object:
changeobject.description
changeobject.user
I can create an instance of the object on the calling asp page, but
when i try to populate the properties, I get error: 438 - Object
doesn't support this property or method
If anyone can help me with this problem i would greatly appreciate it.

Here is a sample of my code (in asp):

Dim objSoapClient
SET objSoapClient = Server.CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient30")
objSoapClient.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True
Call
objSoapClient.mssoapinit("http://localhost/cms_interface/event_service.asmx?WSDL",
"event_service")
Set changeObject = objSoapClient.getObjectFromFactory()
With changeObject
.description = "Some Description"
.user = "Some User"
End With