Problem accessing Python Business Forum

john67

Every time I attempt to look at the Python Business
Forum (www.python-in-business.org), I encounter an error that starts
like this:
Site Error
KeyError
Sorry, a site error occurred.
Traceback (innermost last):
Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module....

I thought it might be temporary, but I have encountered the same error
for a couple of weeks. I know other parts of the Python Business Forum
site work since I have been sent links to the European PyCon 2005 for
example.

Is there another URL for the Python Business Forum that has a site map
or something similar? I am guessing someone has had and been given an
answer to the problem I am having, but I have not been able to locate
it. I did a search of this forum, but almost all references to "Python
Business Forum" were in Dr. Dobbs postings.

Thanks for your help,
John

Neil Hodgson

John:
Every time I attempt to look at the Python Business
Forum (www.python-in-business.org), I encounter an error that starts
like this:

Laura Creighton responded about this on python-dev:

# The machine is at work, and anybody who wants to fix it
# is welcome to. The problem is that some people decided
# that it would be a good idea to install Zope, and
# archtypes, and I don't know what else. When things
# broke, none of them had time or inclination to fix it. The
# people who do have the desire to fix it, don't know
# anything about Zope and have no desire to learn this.
#
# Right now Jacob and I are too busy with Europython to
# worry about the PBF website, given that the PBF
# members have shown no desire to fix this. In the
# meantime, collaboration between PBF members is working
# quite well and we have more than a few shared projects
# -- but fixing the website is not one of them.
#
# If anybody here wants this job, it is all yours.

Neil