Problem accessing Text property of asp:ButtonColumn column

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Mohamed Ben, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Mohamed Ben

    Mohamed Ben Guest

    Hi,

    I have a datagrid where the first column has the following structure

    <Columns>
    <asp:ButtonColumn HeaderText="Select Item" ButtonType= "LinkButton"
    ....Text = "Select">
    <Columns>

    This creates a column containing LinkButtons where the hyperlink text is
    "Select". My problem is that I would to change the "Text" property of this
    column at run time for localization purposes. Is there a way to change the
    Text property of this column at runtime?

    I tried to search for this property using the line of code below, but the
    "Text" property doesn't seem to be there.

    mygrid.Columns[0]. <?????>

    Thanks,

    Mo

    Mohamed Ben, Mar 3, 2004