Problem accessing Text property of asp:ButtonColumn column

Mohamed Ben

Hi,

I have a datagrid where the first column has the following structure

<Columns>
<asp:ButtonColumn HeaderText="Select Item" ButtonType= "LinkButton"
....Text = "Select">
<Columns>

This creates a column containing LinkButtons where the hyperlink text is
"Select". My problem is that I would to change the "Text" property of this
column at run time for localization purposes. Is there a way to change the
Text property of this column at runtime?

I tried to search for this property using the line of code below, but the
"Text" property doesn't seem to be there.

mygrid.Columns[0]. <?????>

Thanks,

Mo