Problem adding a SubMenu inside the systemMenu of an application

Benoit

Here is a quick view of what my program is doing:

I am using a system hook to add a menu inside the system menu of my
Internet Explorer. Everything seems to work fine for now , my submenu
is there, i can click it ,it works , everything is OK except one
thing:

The problem:

When you select the option to "Group similar taskbar button" together
and then try to access my submenu from the window, nothing happens ,
my submenu seems to be innexistant. The weird thing here is that if
you remove the option to group the buttons, the menu will be working.

My question is , does anybody have a clue of where i could look/search
for more information on what is accually happening with those System
Menu when the taskbar group the buttons together.

Thanks alot for helping ( or at least trying :D )

Ben