Problem adopting asp.net web site configuration tool code

John

Hi

I am trying to use the asp.net web site configuration tool with my app and I
have copied all files from
C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\ASP.NETWebAdminFiles into the
ASP.NETWebAdminFiles sub folder of the root of my app. I am getting several
errors. One of the errors is

Error 4 Could not load type
'System.Web.Administration.ApplicationConfigurationPage'.

and the code line in question is

<%@ Page masterPageFile="~/ASP.NETWebAdminFiles/WebAdmin.master"
inherits="System.Web.Administration.ApplicationConfigurationPage"%>

What is the problem here and how can I fix it?

Thanks

Regards