Problem adopting asp.net web site configuration tool code

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by John, Aug 27, 2006.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hi

    I am trying to use the asp.net web site configuration tool with my app and I
    have copied all files from
    C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\ASP.NETWebAdminFiles into the
    ASP.NETWebAdminFiles sub folder of the root of my app. I am getting several
    errors. One of the errors is

    Error 4 Could not load type
    'System.Web.Administration.ApplicationConfigurationPage'.

    and the code line in question is

    <%@ Page masterPageFile="~/ASP.NETWebAdminFiles/WebAdmin.master"
    inherits="System.Web.Administration.ApplicationConfigurationPage"%>

    What is the problem here and how can I fix it?

    Thanks

    Regards
    John, Aug 27, 2006

  2. John

    MikeS Guest

    Maybe add it to the assemblies in web.config.
    MikeS, Aug 27, 2006