    I should also mention that the one site that is running is using html and
    the others that are not are asp - ie. index.html (works) index.asp (not
    working)
    Rob H, Aug 20, 2005

  2. Rob H

    Mona Guest

    Hi Rob,

    Once you move the websites and their folders to another location you must
    ensure that the sites exist in virtual directories under IIS. To do so,

    Start > Run > inetmgr {ENTER}

    Expand to Default Web Sites

    Look for the application name or if it doesn't exist, right click on
    "Default Web Site" and choose to create a new virtual directory. In the
    wizard, specify the new location of your web folders and then access them
    the usual way, http://localhost/applicationname/pagename.aspx

    HTH

    Mona[Grapecity]

    Mona, Aug 23, 2005