Problem applying theme to page!

Jeff

ASP.NET 2.0

I have problem with the markup and skin file below, this table isn't
displayed.

webpage
<asp:Table ID="compose" SkinID="compose" runat="server">
<asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableCell SkinID="recipient">fffff</asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
</asp:Table>

..skin file
<asp:Table SkinID="compose" runat="server">
<asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableCell SkinID="recipient" width="100px" />
</asp:TableRow>
</asp:Table>

This webpage is placed in a master page. This master page has this setting:
<%@ Master Language="C#" EnableTheming="true" %>
I've tryed to use EnableTheming="true" on the webpage too, but it didn't
have any effect

I've specified in Web.config what theme to use.
<pages theme="Standard" />

In VS2005, the word "recipient" in this markup <asp:TableCell
SkinID="recipient">fffff</asp:TableCell>
is presented with a green underline. When I hover the mouse onto the word
"recipient" I see this message as tooltip:
"A SkinID has been specified but the page is not configured to use a page
theme or stylesheet theme. This is acceptable if the theme or stylesheet
theme will be set programmatically"

Any suggestions on why the table isn't displaying are most welcome!

cheers

Jeff